Thursday, September 22, 2005

My projects


my projects
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
So, I'm in Chile right now. What am I doing? Nothing. It is too cloudy and humid outside so they can't open the dome to the telescope. Bummer. But, you never know what the weather will do, so I'm in the control room. Knitting. I love this job!
These are the projects I brought with me. The corset, which I have managed to put a few more rows on. But progress has been slow. The voque wrap. The interweave fiery bolero, which is demanding all my attention. I'm hoping I will finish that during the trip, or at least come close to finishing. Not in this picture but also with me are the baby blanket. I should be knitting on that, with the baby coming in nov. In the last picture there were still only 2.5 repeats of the pattern, and tight now, I have only one more repeat done. (Just to know how shamefull it is, the repeats are only 8 rows. I need to get my butt in gear on that one.) I also brought my sock. O yeah, it will be a traveling sock. So in about a week and a half I hope to post new pictures of these projects with HUGE progress.

Ok, back to 'work'.

4 Comments:

At 6:23 AM , Blogger Mamma said...

What are you knitting your corset in? It is the same color as mine.

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I'm sending you some clear sky vibes!

Your knitting sure is pretty : )

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger Micky said...

I crawled along too on the corset. But yours looks great and it looks like a corset.
Happy knitting.
:)

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

Your corset looks great! Keep up the good work! And so dedicated to bring it out of the country!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home