Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Fiero Bolero


front
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
Mostly made in Chile. Haha. I finally seemed up the sides. (Thank you Michelle for showing me the quick and pretty way)
I love it. I wore it on the plane to AZ, and it was almost to warm to wear it. Those darn Santa Ana winds.


It's the Fiery Bolero for summer 2005 interweave knits. made it with Lara Endless Summer (100% Combed, Mercerized, Double Gassed Cotton) from elann.com on size 8 needles in Turkish Blue.

6 Comments:

At 9:56 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Lookin good!

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Elspeth said...

So how many balls of ESL did it take? I still have 5 left ;)

Did yours tangle as well as mine?

Great job!

 
At 9:52 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

I used about 3.5 balls. Didn't really have an issue with the yarn get tangled up (only after I frogged some part of it, but it wasn't too bad, I thought)

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

So lovely!! Nice job.

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Nik said...

i SO want to make the fiery bolero. it looks good on you.

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Woohooo! Looks great on you, highlights all the assets! :-) I think these cropped boleros and shrugs are just right for the California temps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home