Friday, October 28, 2005

MFM


leaf
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
Well, when you go to Michelle's blog (Fickle Knitter), you'll see she posted a contest. There is a cornflake and it is your job to figure out what it looks like.
I looked at it, someone said it looked like Sloth from the Gooneys. Couldn't agree with her more and there went my inspiration. But never underestimate the power of boredom in a physics lab! While the microscope was scanning away at whatever sample in there, I took another look at the corn flake. I started to see a pattern(-ish) coming through. (Now, you have to know, my own computer is a Mac. It does not have such wonderfull features as paint and if it does, I just haven't found it yet. But the computer is the lab is a pc.) Not having the "Paint" program on my computer and missing it terribly, I went nuts on the corn flake. Out of several different ... artworks, I like this the best. The corn flake resemble the Canadian maple leaf if that leaf would come to SoCal and bake in our sun. Happy and crispy.

(Yes, I sometimes have too much time on my hands...)

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

The Corn Flake looks so happy to be Canadian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home