Saturday, September 03, 2005

3:22 am

Yeah, that is the time right now. (and I had to type it in 3 times before I got it right).
So, what am I doing up at this time? Well, I've mentioned before that I'm into astronomy, and with the fellowship I got at the SSC, I get the oportunity to go observing. So right now, i'm at Palomar observatory, sitting behind a computer, taking pictures with the telescope.
Loving every minute of it. Eventhough I could go for a nap or a midnight snack. Actually, I have the latter one with me, provided by the people here, but at noon (when I made my choice of what snack I wanted) you want different things than at 3:26 am (now, time flies). So I don't really want to eat what's in my brown paper baggy. I don't even want to think about eating it. Sigh, but I am hungry... Just some oatmeal would make me soooo happy right now.

Well, i got an hour and a half to go. Maybe a little walk around the dome will wake me up and I'll find a tasty bowl of oatmeal. The wind might blow it my way. mmm.
I will post some pics, but the batteries for my camera are charging right now. tomorrow.

I hope I made some sense. I honestly would not know. can't be bothered to read what i wrote.

ok, computer (the other one ) is about to beep at me...and there is goes.
gotta get back to work. still want oatmeal.. (3:32 am)

3 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Have you slept yet?

 
At 4:18 AM , Blogger Cathy said...

Have you had that nice big bowl of oatmeal yet.

It's just yummy with a big dob of butter and brown sugar.

Yummo!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathy

 
At 5:01 AM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

not that night, had some this "morning" which for me was 2pm...
it was yummy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home