Monday, August 29, 2005

Finished the booty!


P1020024
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
Yeah! I was up way passed my bedtime last night, but my friend is in town 'til tomorrow. It was finish the scarf and give it to her or send it in the mail and wonder if t arrived and ... I chose to knit away bravely, ingore the clock,... and then realize that I left the darning needles at Michelle's place and I had quiet a few ends to weave in. (I had gotten a bit lazy, I was doing it along the way) Nothing else to do but use a crochet hook. Felt like it took forever, and it didn't look as nice, but nice enough.
So in 2 hours, Judy will be the happy recipient of the Booty scarf and matching hat.

In other news, I still hate Mondays, I don't want to start classes, I don't want to pay full tuition because they are ripping me off. ( Dirty word is coming to mind while I wave my fist in the air.)

4 Comments:

At 7:52 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

It looks great! BootyBootyBootyBootyBoo-tay!

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

BOOTY. Hilarious! Confident! Love it.

 
At 6:01 AM , Blogger Mamma said...

That scarf is amazing! Nice work. My color knitting NEVER looks that good. I'm awed by you.

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

That looks really cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home