Friday, May 20, 2005

My kitty has no belly

Ophie just got fixed and they shaved her belly. She looks all naked down there. And when I came home she looked at me with that "why oh why" face. Poor thing.

Went to Star Wars yesterday with Michelle. We cheered when they put the helmet on Darth Vader, I mean who wouldn't, it's Darth Vader, ultimate evil and yet sooo cool. I guess the rest of the theatre wouldn't (and didn't). Maybe they didn't get it.

After reading Michelle's blog this morning, I found out she is covetting my sweater. Well, first of all I'm sure it is written down as a rule that: thy shalt not covet thy friends sweater, unless you are will to give her your Klaralund. Second, the joke is on her. I have doubts that I will ever finish the sweater (insert evil laugh followed by sigh with slight hint of sad), because finishing stuff is just not me. So she can covet the front and part of the back ...

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

*heavy, labored breathing*
I will use the power of the force while coveting your sweater
* end heavy, labored breathing*


Bwahahahahahahahahahaa


ha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home