Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hooray for stitchmarkers

I'm sure I talked about the stitchmarkers Michelle gave me. I just wanted to add, those stitchmarkers gave me new inspiration to work on my brown sweater. I am doing some cabling and it's not that I need the markers, but it is sooo much more fun knitting with the markers. I can't explain it but I enjoy knitting the front of my sweater. I thought I was gonna be stuck with only a back that I would have to transform into a skimpy thing I hang around my neck and tie in the back. Thank you Michelle, thank you for the stitchmarkers ... and the hope of a full sweater.

Any tips on how to motivate me to make 2 sleeves? Just thinking ahead here.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Yay! I'm glad you like the markers :)
Sleeve advice: knit them both at the same time and in the round!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home