Thursday, November 12, 2009

A good day

Yep, can't complain. Signed my contract to start my new job. Excited about that.
Plus, I got to see Maya put on a show, she showed me how fast she could run. It was so fast she couldn't stop. And I got some lovely pretties from Michelle for my birthday. Or better, the 8 anniversary of my 25th birthday.... O yes, to quote Ice Cube "Today was a good day"
Not much on the knitting front.
Or the spinning front.

But as long I still get to do a few crafties here and there, I manage to keep myself sane.

What does my critical judge say... as usual, she's never much impressed. Unless it contains tuna.

3 Comments:

At 6:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

yeah, my cat just lays on my lap and makes it hard to knit :/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home