Sunday, December 11, 2005

Knitting again!


New stuff
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
Hello everybody, I am knitting again. I took a shower this morning only to put on my sweat pants and a t-shirt and to not leave the house. Haha, 4:30 and still sitting on my butt, knitting.
Suzoo's is having a customer appreciation sale in December. All month long, 20% off. I was there last the weekend (keep reading for that story), but I had to go back for the Lamb's Pride. So soft. One of my friends will be going home to the midwest for the holidays. She will need a bright and happy colored scarf and hat for the occasion. (So what if I have ten million other things cast on, spare needles mean I must not have enough projects going...)

4 Comments:

At 6:38 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I like the way you are combining the two colors for the Hiking Scarf! I desparately want to go back to Suzoo's but at the same time I probably shouldn't buy anything else for myself until all the xmas shopping is done. Or so I'm telling myself.

Have you dyed Ophie any new colors for the holidays?

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Elspeth said...

That scarf is so cute! I'm jealous about a yarn sale, not that I need or can afford more!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Nik said...

those colors together are cute. I love rust and maroon together.

I'm just sayin'...just in case you feel the need to make me something:)

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

it is actually pink and orange.
but i shall remember the hint...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home