Sunday, December 11, 2005


From Yarnlady
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
Last week, I went to the bagsale from the Yarnlady with Michelle and Monica. First time meeting Monica and she is really cool. She has the cutest doggies, go take a look. And a very talented knitter.
It was a fun morning and I was pretty good. This was all I bought. I can never resist the September 7th, 10 skeins of merino for $30. I'm proud for only getting one bag. And then, I also saw some baby yarn. Twelve skeins, 1 blue, 1 yellow and 10 of this light green (but it looks like someone had a few issues with the dyeing. Do I care, nope, I just look forward to the pattern is will produce.)

Monica drove back south, but I still needed some Addis for my socks and remember that customer appreciation sale at Suzoo's.
Guess what happened next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home