Sunday, November 20, 2005

My frustration


cropped jacket
Originally uploaded by kittensmittens.
Oooh, I have had many things to be frustrated about. First, there was my rugby team being in denial about how badly we played our last game. I mean, there are some people that truly believe that the other team should not have put in their good players and that is why we lost so badly. WHAT!!?? If it sounds crazy to you, that is because it is crazy. Luckily it's only a few people on the team that are delusional like that. Which means there is hope that the rest of us can improve our own game, because we can at least admit that we need to improve our games.
Sigh, but I am mostly over that now. My new frustration was once the joy of my day, a shimmer of light after a long day of work. But now, it has betrayed me. I show you my cropped jacket (more like cr*p jacket) (no wait, I didn't mean that ... yet) The problem with this one is that it doesn't quiet fit in the front. So I forget to do a few increases (three on each front panel), who cares. I didn't. But now that the front does not come cover me up nearly enough, I'm starting to think those increases were somewhat important. But, that is not where it ends. I have already seamed up the sides, I had to seam up one side THREE times over. I am just too stubborn to undo both seams, frog the sides and start over. I can't do it. After a few major rants (only kitty was unfortunate enough to hear them, but she didn’t care) I decided that I will just crochet a collar and beef up the sides a bit along the way. Oh, and I won’t mention the fact that the left side and the back don’t match. Nope, not a word about that.

4 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Blogger Lyssa said...

Hooray for Ophie and new yarn. I'm sure you can make the jacket work somehow, and it will look like you meant to do it like that.

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Can't wait to see the jacket when you are done. I know you will make it look good. Geiger sends Ophie his love ; )

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

they can stare into eachother's freaky glowing eyes.

(thanks for the conidence on the jacket)

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Nik said...

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm having issues of my own regarding the ripping of mistakes because I forgot some darned increases.

Need a shoulder?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home