Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My tag

What is your all time favorite yarn to knit with?
I love so many yarns, really haven't met a yarn I did not like. But if I have to choose, my September 7th 100% Merino comes to mind. Very soft, very cooperative.

Your favorite needles?
Again, not picky here. I like my Denise needle set, and I have been recently introduced to the Addis, and me likey for socks.

The worst thing you've ever knit?
If it was truly bad, it has been blocked from my memory.

Your most favorite knit pattern? (maybe you don't like wearing it...but it was the most fun to knit)
Hmm, I like the easy pattern, stockinette in the round and then just to mix it up with a little lace pattern, not too hard but just a little more challenging. Basically, I just love knitting, but I will tell you this, at the moment I am not enjoying my honeycomb baby blanket. Just too boring.

Most valuable knitting technique?
I forget what it's called, but it is NOT continental, so English (as I just looked up, I "throw" my yarn)

Best knit book or magazine?
Don't buy to many books. But I did get a pattern book from Debbie Bliss 'Cathay'. Pretty stuff. I will enjoy it.

Your favorite knit-a-long?
I haven't actually joined one. When I got the silk corset pattern (from Annie Modeset) I sign up for it, but I haven't posted anything really. I guess it's because I just can't knit on one item and it takes to long for me to finish.

Your favorite knitblogs?
You see them in my sidebar.

Your favorite knitwear designer?
Ok, very bad of me, I barely have the patience to read a pattern, so ... (not even finishing the sentence)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home