Monday, June 20, 2005

Happy Sunday

Glad to say I had a good weekend this time. Heck, make that a great one. Nothing like Vegas to make you forget about crappy stupid people from the week before.
But then, I came home, walked into my closet and really couldn't get very far. Yes, I have a walk-in closet, LOVE that. However, right now it is more of a jump-to-an-open-spot-and-try-not-to-trip closet. So I figure, if I share what my closet looks like with everybody, maybe the embarrasment will get me to clean it up. So here it is, a look into my closet. Hopefully soon I will be able to post a new picture where you can see the floor. Enjoy and wish me luck. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

HAHAHAHAHA

Hope you didn't tell your Mom about this blog! : P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home