Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Crumby sunday


This sunday officially sucked. At least the end of it. I had to deal with crappy stupid people, and I couldn't escape. Then my friend had gotten me the cutest little pink capri warm-ups, turns out they didn't fit me. And even if I would try to find them in a different size, it still won't not fit, just something about the way they were made.
The thing that cheered my up was reading Michelle's blog, where she forgot to make armholes. Yarn, it is so nice to you but if it should act crappy and stupid, you can put it away in a bin and not let it out 'til it behaves, you can throw it across the room where the dog/cat will get it and inflict some pain or you can sit on it, forgetting it was ever there. (Best thing, these things are all legal when you do it to yarn.) Posted by Hello
On top is a picture of a baby sweater, I will give it to my class mate who is expecting a baby in October. I crocheted it, it went so fast. I wish sweaters my size could go that fast.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Are you sure that baby sweater isn't actually in my size??

Hope you are having a better day!

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger kittensmittens said...

yes it is your size ... from back when you were a baby. When you hit that 6 month age, you grew out of it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home