Monday, May 30, 2005

I love Kenneth!!!

I never thought it would happen to me, but I have a favorite shoe designer. His name: Kenneth Cole. O yes, I said it, I love his shoes. The shoes that sealed to deal, so to say, their called Stone Ranger. Pointy flats, never thought I could love the pointy, but I do. Just talking about them stirs up emotions.
Haven't done much knitting. My mom was in town, she doesn't know about my knit obsession. I had to hide some of my yarn over at Michelle's house and she was nice enough to display and write about my secret stash in the Michelle show.
(Man, that is a funny show. I recommend watching it, or if it is unavailabe in your area you can read about it.)

2 Comments:

At 3:57 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I find it hilarious you are just NOW saying you love K. Cole! Remember the green shoes? Huh?

BTW I'm not sure if you'll notice the time on my snarky comment. It's nearly 4am. Stupid damn sniffles have me up in the middle of the night. And if by some miracle performed from above, I make it in to the lab today it will surely be sometime in the afternoon. WAHHHHH

 
At 4:04 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Ok maybe the green shoes were Steve Maddens. But the point is, the shoe fetish is not new and those shoes are damn cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home