Tuesday, May 31, 2005

shoe fetish part II


Here are the 2 culprits, for a while there my yarn obsession was gone. I felt the need to get even more shoes. Someone pointed out to me that the whole shoe thing was nothing new. And she is right, it is nothing new. She has one of my quotes on her blog, something about green shoes, me loving them, the shoes loving me but the price was keeping us apart. (Not for long, hahaha.)
Now, I still have my shoe fetish, I don't think it will ever leave me as long as Mr. K. Cole is designing shoes. I have just added a yarn obsession to it. (Just because it was gone for a week, doesn't mean it was gone for good. I know that now.) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

All I have to say is, you better leave an extra key to your apartment over here and thank goodness we wear the same size shoe ; )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home